Thursday, May 5, 2016

REVIEW: Various Artists – (no)Signal Sound Art Compilation Vol. 1


Review of the nifty little USB-inside-a-matchbox that came from no(signal), filled with a buncha cool stuff (and some not so cool stuff).  Reviewed for Heathen Harvest and barely edited at all by Sage Weatherford.

"If I had to make a general rule about the compilation, I’d say that I enjoyed almost all of the music and found almost all of the visuals a bit lame.  But, given that this is a first release by a relatively new collective of mostly inexperienced artists, I’m not going to be too critical here.  Overall, I got a lot out of it, and even with the duds plucked out, it’s still a mighty impressive body of work."

Various Artists – (no)Signal Sound Art Compilation Vol. 1

No comments:

Post a Comment